What is AGREC?
The aim of the Research School for Agriculture and Ecology (AGREC) is to provide a study environment and an organisation that support highest research quality and create attractive working conditions for future PhD students. We envisage a strong network of PhD students for informal exchange on study-related topics and problems, and a sense of belonging to a dynamic and inspiring research environment where new students get effectively integrated.
• To ensure that relevant, scientific PhD courses are offered
• To support networking among PhD students
• To safeguard integration of new PhD students in groups and sections
• To engage supervisors in supervisory competence development
• To offer relevant generic courses supplementary to courses of the Graduate School